Bollito Misto Basic Recipe is the easiest way to taste the Northern Italian boiled meat recipe.
This is the very basic and easiest Bollito Misto recipe. In terms of types of meats, quantities and preparation. It is prepared only with three cuts of beef and vegetables. It is very quick and easy recipe. Try it to start your Piemonte recipe experiments, or simply to taste a very good easy dinner ideas with family and friends. This is perfect for children because the flavor is really simple, savory but not spiced.
We do serve it with many sauces, integral coarse salt and extra virgin olive oil. Discover all the secrets and tips of the greatest delicious Northern Italian mixed boiled meat on the Guide to Bollito Misto Recipes:
Get My Bollito Misto Recipes Guide for FREE
This is a very easy recipe, you do not need to prepare anything you just throw the meat into the water. But there are some tips that you must know to cook it in the right way. Be sure to get the best from your Bollito Misto using these 3 simple surefire tips:
Get 3 Tips for Cooking Delicious Bollito Misto
Bollito Misto Luxury Recipe is made using 3 different meat cuts:
- Head of veal: the italian Testina
- Plate/Flank cuts: the Scaramella and Biancostato italian cuts. Read what meat cut do you need here.
- Foreshank boneless: the italian Muscolo
Read more about the meat cut, how to chose the perfect ones for an outstanding and original flavor on Bollito Misto Recipes Guide
If you want to overreach you might want to cook the Luxury recipe, the complete and gorgeous full Bollito Misto made with seven different meat cuts:
Get Bollito Misto Luxury Recipe
Bollito Misto Basic Recipe
Bollito Misto Basic Recipe is the easiest way to taste the Northern Italian boiled meat recipe. It is an easy and healthy way to cook and eat beef.
- Read More on Bollito Misto Meat Cuts on Bollito Misto Recipes Guide
- 1 pound ca. Head of veal (italian Testina)
- 1 pound ca. Plate/Flank cuts (the Scaramella and Biancostato italian cuts)
- 1 pound ca. Foreshank boneless (italian Muscolo)
Flavors for broth
- 2 carrot
- 2 stacks of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 bunch of parsley
For the sauces
- Serve using as many sauces as you like, you can find all on Bollito Misto Recipes Guide
Prepare the broth
- Fill two pots of water, they must be large enough to hold in one the head and in the other one the Plate/Flank cut (the Scaramella and Biancostato italian cuts) and the Foreshank boneless.
- Place in each one, cleaned, 1 carrot, 1 stack of celery, 1 clove of garlic, 1 onion cut in half, 1 bunch of parsley
- Put on the fire and wait for the water to boil
Cook the meat
- As soon as the water boils throw in one of the two the head, let it boil for 3 hours
- After 30 minutes throw in the second pot, the water is still boiling, the Plate/Flank cuts and the Foreshank boneless, let it boil for 2.30 hours
Serve with sauces and dressings
- Once cooked, roughly cut into slices and place in a large serving dish put on the table sauces and dressings
Copyright © Elisa Cerruti - All rights reserved
(Visited 168 times, 1 visits today)